Creative and passionate visual artist specializing in fine art photography.
Crisis Text Line, Volunteer Crisis Intervention Counselor, 2019 - Present
- Talk to texters from all walks of life leading them through various steps to bring them from a hot moment to a cool calm, all while risk assessing for the risk of suicide.
- Identify markers of abuse/neglect of underage texters and if necessary, I would be required to file a report as we are mandatory reporters in all 50 states.
IMAGE FICTION, 2D Artist, 2016 - 2019
- Works directly with the 2D Director and Project Director to execute the creation and execution of 2D conceptual high-end marketing-quality computer renderings for our clients.
- Creates high quality 2D architectural renderings with latest Photoshop CC, and Wacom equipment
- Works closely with large real estate companies and ensures deadlines are met
Image representation available upon request.
ALIVE Magazine, Freelance Photographer, 2015 - 2016
- Able to connect with clients of ALIVE Magazine in a professional manner
- Works under little to no supervision while on shoots
- Delivers high quality photographs by the deadlines given by editors.
Art Department of Webster University, Graphics Lab Assistant, 2014
- Set up Photoshop printer profiles for high quality prints and assists students in the lab with Photoshop related questions.
School of Communications of Webster University, Photo Lab Assistant, 2015 - Present
- Manages loaning of media equipment and answers darkroom and digital photography questions for students.
Transitions and Academic Prep Program of Webster University, Residence Assistant, 2014 - Present
- Encourages personal, social, and academic development of TAP Summer Program students by spending a significant amount of time on the floor or building area and getting to know students.
- Assists the community in establishing programs that aid in the development of a positive living/learning environment. Demonstrates
- Produces mixed media for the Summer TAP Program (creates video and photo slideshows for the closing dinner of the program.)
From Darkness to Light
Fountain Gallery, New York, NY, 2014
Crated Pop-Up Gallery
SOHO Arthouse, New York, NY, 2014
The Old Orchard Gallery, St. Louis, MO, 2016
The Jotter Magazine
References available upon request.