Creative and passionate photographer specializing in portraiture and fine art digital imagery.
IMAGE FICTION, 2D Artist, 2016 - Present
- Works directly with the 2D Director and Project Director to execute the creation and execution of 2D conceptual high-end marketing-quality computer renderings for our clients.
- Creates high quality 2D architectural renderings with latest Photoshop CC, and Wacom equipment
- Works closely with large real estate companies and ensures deadlines are met
ALIVE Magazine, Freelance Photographer, 2015 - 2016
- Able to connect with clients of ALIVE Magazine in a professional manner
- Works under little to no supervision while on shoots
- Delivers high quality photographs by the deadlines given by editors.
Art Department of Webster University, Graphics Lab Assistant, 2014
- Set up Photoshop printer profiles for high quality prints and assists students in the lab with Photoshop related questions.
School of Communications of Webster University, Photo Lab Assistant, 2015 - Present
- Manages loaning of media equipment and answers darkroom and digital photography questions for students.
Transitions and Academic Prep Program of Webster University, Residence Assistant, 2014 - Present
- Encourages personal, social, and academic development of TAP Summer Program students by spending a significant amount of time on the floor or building area and getting to know students.
- Assists the community in establishing programs that aid in the development of a positive living/learning environment. Demonstrates
- Produces mixed media for the Summer TAP Program (creates video and photo slideshows for the closing dinner of the program.)
BA in Photography, Certification in Art Therapy
Expected Graduation: May 2017
From Darkness to Light
Fountain Gallery, New York, NY, 2014
Crated Pop-Up Gallery
SOHO Arthouse, New York, NY, 2014
The Old Orchard Gallery, St. Louis, MO, 2016
The Jotter Magazine
References available upon request.